Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Saturday, December 11, 2010

About Me

 Hi! my name is Connie Haile. I live in Marianna, Florida with my wonderful husband.  I am blessed beyond measure with 3 amazing children, and 5 wonderful grandchildren. Mike and I have 2 precious children that have married into the family and one more that will join the family in April of next year!
 
My heart's desire is to see people come out of the darkness and walk in the glorious, victorious light that Jesus has given us! God gave us every tool imaginable to be victorious in our everyday life.

We are made in His image, therefore we should be living just like He destined us to!  Victorious OVERCOMERS! I believe my life and testimony is to encourage others on how to walk in victory, peace, joy, healing, prosperity when the world and everything else says it is impossible.
With God all things are possible!

Our job is to BELIEVE--and act according to HIS Word! He will do what He said in His Word.  He is ever faithful.



Photobucket