Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Testimony

I came to know Jesus when I was 20, but didn't really plug into the Lord and have a relationship until a few years down the road when my life started being turned upside down by the devil. Fear had gripped my life.  In order for me to continue on, I had no choice but to press into Him-my Father in heaven.  As a result of my "pressing in", God has set me free from fear.  He also delivered my marriage from divorce as well as miraculously healing me of cancer when I was told I only had 3 to 6 weeks to live in April of 2008!

He is a mighty God!  What He has done for me-- He wants to do for you! He is no respecter of persons....He is just looking for people that will take Him at his WORD!  BELIEVE.


Photobucket