Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 10, 2011

God's Word is All Powerful! Hide it in your heart!

I went to Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, Florida for my normal scans and the doctor gave me great news. I don't have to go back for 6 months. That is a big Praise the Lord! I have had to go for scans every 3 months for 3 years. I prayed and asked God to allow me to have amazing scans so I wouldn't have to go back for at least 6 months. When Dr.Roohi-Hishmal Khan gave me the glorious news, I jumped out of my chair and hugged her neck. She looked at me with such amazement. She said, "Wow! I didn't expect that reaction!"
She told me that she tells people about me all of the time. She said, "It is no doubt that a positive attitude and faith can change the worst of diagnoses....you are living proof." Praise the Lord. She has seen the wonder working power of Jesus right before her eyes!

There is nothing more powerful than the spoken word of God. His word brings healing and health to all of our flesh. I know some don't believe you can speak the word and see results. That is really sad because God honors his word above his name. When we speak his word with confidence knowing that he is going to do what he says he will do then it will come to pass.
Photobucket

While I was waiting for the manifestation of my healing I had a friend come to visit one day.
She said, "Connie, I have had two other friends besides you that was diagnosed with cancer. They prayed and believed like you but they died. I was really perplexed at why they died and you didn't because they were praying just like you. Then one day the Lord showed me that when I was behind closed doors with my other 2 friends they would tell me how they were praying for healing but that they were so scared and weren't sure if it was going to happen. Then he showed me you.....when I would come to visit, no matter what, you never wavered from God's word one minute. You never spoke anything but his word. The Lord told me that is why Connie is still alive today." She went on to say, " I never realized just how important the spoken word was until that moment."

If you need God to move in your life, then find the scripture that the Holy Spirit ministers to you and speak it out with authority believing that it will come to pass. Remember, a double minded mind receives nothing from God. Keep your focus on the word.

I will continue to speak the healing word of God over my life until Jesus comes. Got to have the word in you to be able to make it happen in your life!